Fundraising Tools for Walk-a-thon & Pledge Event Participants
Welcome to DoJiggy's Participant Fundraising Library. Here you'll find helpful fundraising tools, tips and sample fundraising templates for your upcoming walk-a-thon, bowl-a-thon, jog-a-thon or other pledge event. First we'd like to congratulate you! By choosing to participate in a walk-a-thon fundraiser, you've taken the first step to making a difference. Now you could probably use some helpful guidance so you can succeed.
As a participant, we're sure you have many questions about how you can make the most of your time and efforts.
- How do you set up a personal fundraising website?
- How can you spread the word and attract donors?
- How can you collect donations without having to walk door to door?
- How do you prepare for the upcoming event?
- How do you write donation request letters and thank you responses?
- And, If you are a team captain...you may be wondering how to recruit and motivate your team?
This Participant Fundraising Library will provide you with helpful fundraising tools, tips and templates to help you accomplish your goals. Feel free to download and use any of the resources and templates provided here. These fundraising tools used along with DoJiggy's pledge software will help you easily collect online donations and succeed in your personal fundraising campaign. Good Luck!
* If you are an event organizer hosting a pledge event, we invite you to visit our Walk-a-thon Fundraiser Resource Center where you can find helpful articles, planning tips, guidelines and templates for event administrators.
NOTE: The files are available in PDF and Word file format. Click on the file icon next to each item to get the format of your choice.