DoJiggy Golf Pro is a complete web-based registration and management system for fundraising golf tournaments. Since 2003, DoJiggy has hosted over 2,000 fundraising golf tournaments. As with all of DoJiggy's products, your organization's website is easy to create and fully customizable.
DoJiggy Golf Pro includes on-line registration for individual golfers and teams, sponsor promotion and management, and complete event management and reporting capabilities, including team pairing, and detailed order and financial reporting. The administration area provides a complete player database, storing registration information (name, address, phones, payment details, email, etc.), as well as email broadcast and email template capability, allowing tournament directors to easily communicate with registered players, sponsors, or prospective supporters. DoJiggy Golf Pro integrates with the industry's leading payment processors, so you manage the intake of your money.
DoJiggy Golf Pro allows your organization to host multi-flight/multi-course tournaments for up to 300 golfers. Professional subscriptions include three unique administrative log-ins (limited access can be granted), special Professional only website pages such as Volunteer Registration and a Guest Book for guest comments, advanced pricing controls (2-tier pricing and inventory control) and more. All of this for just $399 annually.
Raise more money with DoJiggy! As with all of our DoJiggy products, we charge a flat-fee and do not take a percentage of your sales or donations, nor do we charge for set-up and technical support.
See Detailed Product Comparison of our Golf software.See Examples See Demo
•• Features & Benefits
DoJiggy Golf Pro includes all of the Standard Edition features, plus:
- Up to 300 registered golfers, 20 volunteers, and 3 system administrators
- Primary administrator may limit system access for additional administrators
- Supports multi-course/multi-flight tournaments
- Unlimited number of pages in your custom website, including a Guest Book feature and Professional only pages
- Unlimited sponsorship and product sales
- Supports an on-line auction associated with your tournament
- Advanced pricing controls: multi - level pricing (i.e. Member/non-member) with inventory control
- Fully custom HTML integration is supported - your technical staff can match your organization's website exactly
- Advanced Email Management system with subscription management and email bounce control
- Integrated volunteer management functions, including volunteer registration with custom skills and areas of interest generated by the administrator(s)
- One year hosted web service included
Manage Multiple Courses or Flights
If your organization has a large tournament with multiple flights or courses, our Multi-Course/Flight Management can accommodate multiple registration options for the tournament day. Filter reports by flight or course or view total funds raised.
Custom Tournament Website
The Professional Edition includes an unlimited number of pages in your customizable website, along with integrated payment processing, sponsor/sponsorship management, volunteer registration and management, a guest book page and professional email management.
Golfer Control Panel
Your golfers can create a username and password to log-in and manage their account settings and preferences. Team captains can log-in to mange and update team members, minimizing the impact of team changes to the event administrator.
- Can I run multiple flights or courses within a single tournament?
- Yes, the Professional Edition allows for registration and administrative management of multi-flights and courses within a single day's tournament. If you are running a series event, you will need to purchase additional subscriptions. Please contact our sales department for series pricing.
- Can I charge 2 different prices for single and/or group registrations?
- Yes, the Professional Edition allows for two levels of pricing, and is most often used for members and non-members or students and non-students/general admission. This is handled from your administrative area under Events -> Events Profile. pricing.
- How does your site help me to attract and manage tournament sponsors?
- With DoJiggy Golf, your organization can sell an unlimited number of sponsorship packages through your website. Once you have recruited sponsors, you will want to post their logo and a hyperlink to their website on your Sponsors page. With the Professional Edition only, you may also post a 1,000 word description about the sponsor. Both editions allow for your top sponsor logos (up to three) to be posted to your website header and thus shown on each page of your website. Sponsors appreciate this opportunity for extra exposure.