We are excited to announce a new, mobilized version of the shopping cart for Golf & Events pro websites registration page. The page now functions as a shopping cart, allowing your constituents to add various items and make multiple purchases that were not previously supported.
Specifically, the following flows are now supported with the new registration system:
- Multiple team purchases can be made at once
- Individual registrations can be combined with team purchases
- Team registrations can be combined with sponsorships which include teams
- Partial team purchases can be made, as users can create teams (but not pay for the entire team) and join already created teams
- For events using the Course/Flight/Series function, multiple courses/flights/series can be purchased together
Some clients have been concerned about changes to their system when the migration occurs. Please note:
- No images or content will be lost. Only the registration page will be updated and information there such as sponsorship and product data remains.
- The only change to the administration area is for those that were previously using the simple setup of Cost Per Individual & Cost Per Group in Event -> Settings. Those fields will be migrated to the Events ->Registration fees area and should be maintained there.
- Your website URL does not change. However, your registration page URL will change.
We encourage all Golf and Events Pro administrators to do a test registration on the new system here, and contact us with questions or concerns. All clients will be moved to the new system as they renew or clone their events and the old system will be phased out over 2017. If you would like to move to the new system now, please contact us via a Support Request or call Sales.