Have you been asking yourself the following questions?
- What can we do to raise more money on our organization’s website?
- How can we find more followers and friends on social media, and actually start to raise some money from these social networking sites?
- How you we build more online engagement and revenue without spending more money or resources?
If so, we are proud to announce a new special offer in partnership with The Fundraising Authority:
Professional Website and Social Media Review for Only $97
When you sign up for this program, Fundraising Authority founder Joe Garecht will personally review your organization’s website and social networking pages (Twitter, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, etc) to offer suggestions on how you can raise more money through your online activities.
This review will include information on:
- How to capture more prospect leads
- How to generate more followers and fundraising revenue through social media
- How effectively you are presenting your case online
- How to supercharge the fundraising on your website
- and much more…
Within one week of your purchase, you will receive a detailed 3-4 page report on your online presence, with specific recommendations on how you can be using your website and social presence to immediately raise more money for your cause.
Plus… Get a FREE Copy of “The Non-Profit Fundraising Formula”
When you sign through the DoJiggy partnership, you’ll also get a copy of Joe’s newest book The Non-Profit Fundraising Formula. This book lays out the four key steps any organization must take to raise the money they need to thrive.
Remember, this program is only available for partners and customers referred by DoJiggy!
Joe Garecht is the founder of The Fundraising Authority, and the creator of our popular course Mastering Online Fundraising. He has spent the past 12 years helping organizations raise more money… and has personally raised tens of millions of dollars to support causes worldwide, including running numerous successful online fundraising campaigns. Now, he wants to help your non-profit raise more money online by helping you enhance your online presence.