Walkathon fundraisers are some of the best fundraising events for non-profits, schools and churches alike. Almost everyone can participate in a walkathon and have fun doing it. But if your school is considering hosting a school walk or fun run, there are many steps to consider. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with this free webinar series that goes in-depth on Run/walk planning for schools. Our free school walkathon planning webinar reviews the following topics:
- Making a school walkathon fun!
- Benefits of online fundraising campaigns.
- The Return on Investment (ROI) assessment – does this make sense financially?
- Qualifying and selecting event software and payment services.
- Defining volunteer roles.
- Key elements of a walkathon website.
- Managing event registration, information and pledges using DoJiggy Pledge™ online fundraising software.
- Evangelizing your event within the community, and turning participants into fundraisers.
- Evaluating the success of your fundraiser.
The webinar is led by Suzanne Oehler, founder of Yapper Girl, a consulting firm dedicated to bringing online fundraising to local non-profits. Suzanne manages the transition from paper-based programs to Internet fundraisers, working with schools, sports organizations, and other locally-based nonprofits to achieve greater donation results by extending the reach of their giving campaigns.