Once you’ve decided to use DoJiggy’s fundraising software for your school or non-profit’s events, it’s time to decide how you will process your online payments. We have created this checklist to help you determine if DoJiggy Payments, DoJiggy Merchant Services or PayPal is right for your organization. Contact Us in Sales to get started with our payment processing options.
Your organization should use DoJiggy Payments if most of the following apply:
- You need to process payments on your DoJiggy websites only – you don’t have processing needs outside of DoJiggy, at this time
- You want the best possible user-experience for your constituents
- You need fast, easy account setup and configuration (in less than one day)
- You want affordable, flat-rate pricing for budgeting purposes
- You want a free Donations website for year-round giving
Your organization should use DoJiggy Merchant Services if most of the following apply:
- You need to process payments outside of just your DoJiggy websites – via your organization’s website, phone orders, etc.
- You want to use mobile payment processing
- You are comfortable spending $20 – $25 in merchant services and internet gateway fees each month
- You want more flexibility and functionality in your payment processing account
- You have a recurring donation or membership campaign where you wish to use our free online donations website
- You have 3-4 days to complete the application process
- You are willing to adhere to PCI compliance standards
PayPal Payments Standard
Your organization should consider using PayPal if most of the following apply:
- You are a newly registered non-profit or have never engaged in online fundraising
- You don’t mind that your users will need to leave your DoJiggy website and make their payments on PayPal
- You do not want to invest in monthly fees and want the least expensive processing solution
- You don’t need the flexibility of administrative donations or registrations
See more about the benefits of DoJiggy Payments and DoJiggy Merchant Services options in this blog article.