Easy, Affordable Online Fundraising Software
DoJiggy Auction is a complete web-based auction management system for charity auctions. Administrators can list an unlimited number of auction items, and bidders create a user profile to privately and securely bid online. Event registrations are also included for live auction events.
Administrators manage auction categories and items from a secure administration area, with the ability to upload product images, starting bids, detailed product descriptions, item values, reserve amounts, bid increments, optional Buy Now pricing and more. Donated items can be noted as such, and linked to the donors' webpage. Featured items are shown at the top of the auction items webpage, and may be rotated regularly to keep the auction looking fresh.
Your organization's fully customizable website includes an auction registration page, where constituents register in order to make bids on your auction items. Drive your constituents to this page from your advanced email management system, which allows an administrator to maintain email lists and easily track bounces. Also included are sponsor recognition and management capabilities, detailed financial tracking and reporting, and much more. DoJiggy Auction integrates with the industry's top payment processors, so you manage the intake of your money.
DoJiggy Auction works as a stand-alone online or online-to-live format auction. If your organization is hosting a gala or other event with your auction, your site can also be used to take online registrations and sell products for the associated event. When the event day arrives, simply print the bid sheets that are generated for each item with the highest current bid included as the starting point. If your auction is a virtual event, the system allows the administrator to easily email winners with a link that allows them to complete the auction transaction, and track final payments.
Raise more money with DoJiggy! As with all of our DoJiggy products, we charge a flat-fee and do not take a percentage of your auction sales or donations, nor do we charge for set-up and technical support.See Examples See Demo
•• Features & Benefits
- Easy to create, customizable website
- Works with the industry's leading payment processors, and DoJiggy does not take any percentage of your auction proceeds
- Includes advanced e-mail management
- Auction items can be easily uploaded from excel
- Auction items are sortable by category
- Auto-generated email receipts & confirmations for all auction registrations, bids placed, when your registrants have been out-bid, and final, high bidders
- An unlimited number of auction items can be posted to your website
- Auction can be updated (items added, etc.) throughout your event
- Each auction item has a unique detail page that includes the product image, description, starting bid amount, high bid, donor, etc.
- 'Buy Now' option available for your bidders
- Can be used for on-line to live format auctions
Custom Auction Website
Create a custom website from our auction template. Your website includes an unlimited number of auction items, easy bidder registration, sponsorship registration and promotion, event ticket sales and more.
Manage Auction Items
Easily add and manage auction items, assign categories, product descriptions, starting bids, bid increments, Buy Now pricing (optional), reserve amounts, item values, donor information and more. Detailed information is available on your website, as shown here.
A professional bid sheet is easily generated for each auction item, for use in silent auctions. The bid sheet includes a small photo of your items & basic details. Print the bid sheets the day before your live event and current high bids are included.
- Can I pair my auction with a gala, golf tournament, or other event?
- Yes, if your organization has a gala, golf tournament, or other event that is on the same day and has the same sponsors as your auction, you can pair these events without buying an additional subscription.
- How do my constituents access the site and place bids?
- Your public website contains an auction registration page where constituents can register to bid. Upon registration, they will create a username and password to log back into the system and place updated bids.
- Is credit card information stored for auction participants?
- The event administrator(s) have the option of requiring or not requiring this information for all bidders.
- How do I notify the winners when my auction is a stand alone on-line event?
- The system allows the administrator to easily email the winners. The auto-generated email contains a link for them to click through and complete purchase of their auction item.