Peer to Peer Crowdfunding Software for Nonprofits
DoJiggy crowdfunding software provides nonprofit organizations a cutting-edge, responsive website for online peer to peer and crowdfunding campaigns, such as Run/Walk/Ride events.
Our crowdfunding platform provides a complete campaign management experience with the ability to customize your website for individual and team campaigns. Securely register or import event participants and process donations and pledges for peer to peer campaigns, allowing your organization to raise more money than ever before.
Loaded with Features
For P2P Fundraising Participants
- Responsive Design for Mobile Donations and Registration Anywhere
- Provide Participants with Personal Fundraising Pages to Customize
- Fundraising Thermometers and Leaderboards Display Top Teams & Individuals
- Social Media Share Links Encourage Participants to Share Campaign
- Personal Control Panel Allows Fundraisers to Manage their Page, Photos, Videos
- Ability to Email Friends, Review Donations & Send Thank Yous
- Interface to Add Off-line Donations Received (by Check or Cash)
- Team Captains Can Manage Team & Team Pages
For Event Administrators
- Configure Registration Fees & Set Minimum Fundraising Goals for Participants
- Sell and Manage Sponsorship Packages & Products
- Automatically Send Email Confirmations & Receipts to All Constituents
- Track Donations, Download Auto-Generated Financial & Participant Reports
- Drive Traffic to Website with Advanced Email Management System
- Volunteer Registration & Management
- Manage Event & Campaign Details via the Dashboard & Administration Area
- Social Media Integration on All Pages
- Optionally Ask Donors to Cover Payment Processing Fees
See How Our Crowdfunding Software Works
DoJiggy crowdfunding software works for fundraising campaigns and events in which individuals and teams collect donations and pledges for your charitable cause. Our flexible crowdfunding software is capable of working with one-time donations as well as per unit of effort pledges. Utilizing the pledge software component allows organizations to collect pledges per pin, per lap, per mile, or with any unit that you configure. Your school or organization will be able to easily configure your fundraising website to meet your specific goals, and your constituents will enjoy personalizing their own web pages.
Our crowdfunding software includes a peer-to-peer fundraising website that allows your organization to:
- Manage participant registrations, sponsorship and product sales
- Host a personal fundraising page for each participant, including pictures and videos, their personal statement, social media links and goal achievement progress
- Display top fundraisers and teams (Fundraising Leaderboards)
- Track fundraising progress with fundraising thermometers at the individual and team level
- Securely process pledges and donations, assigned to specific participants and/or teams
- Easily Share your fundraising website via Social Media channels
Beautiful Peer to Peer Websites
Our mobile-responsive website templates will impress your organization’s constituents.
- Securely register peer to peer participants and teams. Registration generates a personal fundraising page which includes a fundraising statement, videos and photos, social media links, and a fundraising thermometer to track individual goal progress. Donor comments scroll down the page and donation amounts received are optionally displayed.
- Participants drive potential donors to their personal fundraising page to make secure online donations.
- P2P event managers configure custom sponsorship packages and promote sponsors online.
- Sell event related products to increase revenues – think event t-shirts and swag, bar tickets, mulligan packages and raffle tickets.
- Location pages link to your event location via MapQuest and Google maps and allow you to promote your venue.
Fundraising Leaderboards & Thermometers
Competition and visibility motivate participants to raise more money for your organization or charitable cause. That’s why our peer-to-peer software template contains fundraising leaderboards with the top individual and team fundraisers and fundraising thermometers that show fundraising progress at the individual and group level. With a peer-to-peer event format, the success of your event lies in the ability of your participants to fundraise for your organization. Providing these visual metrics right on the crowdfunding website is key to your success.
Secure Credit Card Processing
We offer easy, affordable credit card payment processing to our US and Canadian clients via DoJiggy Payments. No more waiting for merchant account program approvals or sending clients to Paypal.com to get payments. Sign up with us and start accepting credit card payments within minutes. We also offer full merchant accounts and all funds are routed to your designated bank account with either option, so your organization manages the intake of your money.
If your organization already has your own merchant account that you wish to use, our peer-to-peer software integrates with several of the industry’s leading payment processors.
Robust Financial Reporting & Data Collection
The administration area houses participant and team data and allows administrators to configure settings for the crowdfunding event. Multiple event managers can log-in here and work on the campaign, customizing the website and settings. The primary administrator can provide limited access to additional administrators or volunteers, to keep event data secure.
Financial tracking is imperative to reaching fundraising goals and managing a fundraising event. Peer-to-peer reports include: Top Individual Fundraisers, Top Group Fundraisers, Top Individual Givers, Donations by Donor, Donations by Participant, Donations by Group, Participant Donation Summary, and Participants Not Fundraising.
Email Management for Branded Communication
Our peer-to-peer software platform includes an email system that allows event coordinators to easily email participants, sponsors, volunteers, team captains, and more. These email lists are pulled from reports in your administration area and updated in real time as registrations and donations take place on your peer-to-peer website. Communication is key to success, so we make it easy.
All of our email templates are branded with your website header and custom footer. Many auto-generated communications are also available as templates, to be customized by your management team.
Types of Peer-to-Peer & Crowdfunding Events We Support
Community Service Projects (Serve-a-thons)
Board of Directors Fundraising Events
Take your crowdfunding and peer-to-peer campaigns to the next level
We offer cost-effective credit card processing services, integrated seamlessly with your crowdfunding website, for secure payments & donations.More Information
Free customizable templates (pledge forms, flyers, instructions), walk-a-thon timeline & checklist, how-to guidelines, fundraising tips, and more.View Resources
Benefits, tips, tools and more for nonprofit crowdfunding and peer-to-peer fundraising events.View Resources
The online system is easy to use and greatly increased our ability to raise more money with our walkathon.— Jennifer F. – Jack Anderson Elementary