Peer to Peer Crowdfunding Software for Nonprofits
DoJiggy crowdfunding software provides nonprofit organizations a cutting-edge, responsive website for online peer to peer and crowdfunding campaigns, such as Run/Walk/Ride events.
Our crowdfunding and P2P crowdfunding platform provides a complete fundraising campaign management experience with the ability to customize your website for individuals and teams, using personal fundraising pages. Securely register or import event participants and process donations and pledges for peer to peer (Athon) campaigns, allowing your organization to raise more money than ever before.
COVID Update: We have implemented special features to support virtual fundraising campaigns, including live stream integrations, Text do Donate fundraising, and more.
Loaded with Features
For P2P Fundraising Participants
- Responsive Design for Mobile Donations and Registration Anywhere
- Provide Participants with Personal Fundraising Pages to Customize
- Fundraising Thermometers and Leaderboards Display Top Teams & Individuals
- Social Media Share Links Encourage Participants to Share Campaign
- Personal Control Panel Allows Fundraisers to Manage their Page, Photos, Videos
- Ability to Email Friends, Review Donations & Send Thank Yous
- Interface to Add Off-line Donations Received (by Check or Cash)
- Team Captains Can Manage Team & Team Pages
For Crowdfunding Campaign Administrators
- Configure Registration Fees or Offer Free Registration
- Create Prizes for Top Fundraisers and Perks for Donor Levels
- Automatically Send Email Confirmations & Receipts to All Constituents
- Track Donations, Download Auto-Generated Financial & Participant Reports
- Enable Privacy Features for Participants (children or students)
- Configure SMS text messages for Text to Donate
- Manage Event & Campaign Details via the Dashboard & Administration Area
- Social Media Integration for Easy Social Sharing
- Ask Donors to Cover Payment Processing Fees (optional)
See How Our Crowdfunding Software Works
DoJiggy crowdfunding software works for fundraising campaigns and events in which individuals and teams collect donations for your charitable cause. Our flexible crowdfunding software is capable of working with one-time and recurring donations. Utilizing the Athon software component allows organizations to collect pledges per pin, per lap, per mile, or with any unit that you configure. Your school or organization will be able to easily configure your fundraising website to meet your specific goals, and your constituents will enjoy personalizing their own web pages.
Our crowdfunding software includes a peer-to-peer fundraising website that allows your organization to:
- Manage participant and team registrations
- Host a personal fundraising page for each participant, including pictures and videos, their personal statement, social media links, and goal achievement progress
- Display top fundraisers and teams (Fundraising Leaderboards)
- Track fundraising progress with fundraising thermometers at the individual and team level
- Securely process donations, assigned to specific participants and/or teams
- Easily Share your fundraising website via Social Media channels
- Promote your event sponsors and their Social Media accounts
- Take unlimited one-time and recurring monthly donations
Beautiful Peer to Peer Fundraising Websites
Our mobile-responsive crowdfunding websites will impress your organization’s constituents.
- Participants drive potential donors to their personal fundraising page to make secure online donations.
- Personal fundraising pages include a fundraising statement, banner image, social media share, and fundraising thermometer to track goal progress.
- Interactive features: Campaign Chatter and Donations Page where donations received are optionally displayed.
- P2P event managers can promote sponsors on the website with sponsor logos, text and Social Media.
- Participant/Supporter Center includes Registration, Leaderboards, Prizes and more to motivate participation.
Fundraising Leaderboards & Thermometers
Competition and visibility motivate participants to raise more money for your organization or charitable cause. That’s why our peer-to-peer software template contains fundraising leaderboards with the top individual and team fundraisers and fundraising thermometers that show fundraising progress at the individual and group level. With a peer-to-peer event format, the success of your event lies in the ability of your participants to fundraise for your organization. Providing these visual metrics right on the crowdfunding website is key to your success.
Text Fundraising with Text to Donate
Text-to-donate is using SMS phone texting to donate to a nonprofit organization or charitable cause. Text to Donate allows your donors to easily support your organization any time and anywhere right from their mobile phones. Supporters will text your organization or fundraising campaign’s keyword to a designated phone number. In return, they will receive a link to your website to make a mobile donation.
Our crowdfunding platform features free unlimited text-to-donate SMS messages for all of your crowdfunding campaigns.
Robust Financial Reporting & Data Collection
The administration area houses participant and team data, donation and donor data, and allows administrators to configure settings for the crowdfunding event. Multiple event managers can log-in here and work on the campaign, customizing the website and settings. The primary administrator can provide limited access to additional administrators or volunteers, to keep event data secure.
Financial tracking is imperative for reaching fundraising goals and managing a fundraising event. Our Peer-to-peer reports give you the data you need.
Donor data can be exported to your CRM or integrated directly with ActiveCampaign.
Highlight Fundraiser Prizes and Donor Perks
The power of a peer-to-peer fundraising campaign lies in your participants’ fundraising abilities. As your participants tap into their social network, new people are introduced to your organization and many of them are likely to become donors, if only for this event. The percentage of your participants that fundraise (and fundraise well) will likely be a key metric of your success. That’s why offering and promoting great prizes is key. Our websites allow you to customize any number of prizes and display cool badges when prize levels are attained.
As well, donors can be offered perks or free merchandise, included at specific donation thresholds. Raise more by offering attractive donor perks at higher donation levels.
Nonprofit Crowdfunding and Peer to Peer Platform Pricing
Start your campaign for free! We offer two pricing options for your crowdfunding campaigns.
There are no platform fees when you use our free pricing model, period. Optional donor tips from your supporters allow us to offer the platform free of charge.
Sometimes free pricing isn’t a good fit or you don’t want donors prompted for tips during checkout. With percentage pricing, 4.9% is applied to each credit card transaction, and you decide who covers the cost.
Types of Peer-to-Peer & Crowdfunding Campaigns We Support
Board of Directors Fundraising Events
Tips for Peer to Peer Fundraising Campaign Success
- Ensure that your peer-to-peer website is responsive and readily visible on mobile devices. The majority of social media interaction is done on mobile devices and your crowdfunding website will be accessed through social media. Therefore, it’s vitally important for it to be responsive and professional in appearance and allow for easy donation collection to raise money online.
- Stories are of utmost importance. The individual raising the funds should share their reason for loving the mission of the organization, along with the organization being able to clearly define what makes their mission come to life. Taking the time to frame your success stories in a compelling manner helps to ensure that people feel connected to your work and compelled to give.
- It is important that individuals raising funds and giving funds are able to see the progress of a campaign. Check to see if the crowdfunding software that you are considering has a visual progress chart to illustrate how much money has been raised thus far towards a goal. This can be shown in the form of a thermometer or leaderboard. Our sites use fundraising thermometers at the campaign, team, and individual fundraiser levels.
- Every P2P campaign must be able to be shared on social media with ease. By ensuring that individuals can easily share links to events and the campaign itself creates ease in access for people wishing to give their financial support.
- Your fundraisers are most likely busy people with limited time to spend raising money for your organization. Make it easy for them by providing resources and tools for peer-to-peer fundraisers.
- Create weekly campaign progress reports that are sent out to each campaign participant so that everyone understands where the campaign stands in terms of goals and which individuals are the highest performers. Your role as an administrator is to support and motivate your participants.
- Weave a culture of gratitude through every step of campaign progress. By making sure participants feel appreciated and supported, you will increase the likelihood of their enthusiastic support and future participation.
Take your crowdfunding and peer-to-peer campaigns to the next level
- More Posts
The ultimate guide to walkathons with free templates (walkathon pledge forms, flyers), a walk-a-thon timeline & checklist, how-to guidelines, and more.View Resources
Benefits, tips, tools, and more information for nonprofit crowdfunding and peer-to-peer fundraising campaigns for organizations.View Resources
The online system is easy to use and greatly increased our ability to raise more money with our walkathon.— Jennifer F. – Jack Anderson Elementary