Peer to Peer Crowdfunding Software for Nonprofits
Our crowdfunding software provides charities and nonprofit organizations with a donor-friendly website for online peer-to-peer and crowdfunding campaigns, such as Run/Walk/Ride events.
- NO SUBSCRIPTION Required
- FREE Individual and Team Fundraising Pages
- FREE Custom Website Branding
- FREE Gamification Elements (Countdown, Thermometer, Chatter, Livestream)
- FREE Customer Success and Technical Support
- FREE PRICING with Optional Donor Tips
Our P2P crowdfunding platform provides a complete fundraising campaign management experience with the ability to customize and brand your website for individuals and teams using personal fundraising pages. Securely register or import event participants and process donations and pledges for peer to peer (Athon) campaigns, allowing your organization to raise more money than ever before.
We have implemented special features to support virtual and hybrid fundraising campaigns, including a fundraising live stream platform, free Text to Donate fundraising, and more.
Loaded with Features
For P2P Fundraising Participants
- Responsive Design for mobile donations anywhere
- Supporters can customize personal fundraising pages
- Fundraising thermometers and Leaderboards display top teams and individuals
- Social Media share links encourage easy share campaigns
- Fundraisers can manage their page with photos and videos
- Ability to review donations and send thank-yous
- Team captains can manage the team and team pages
For Crowdfunding Campaign Administrators
- Configure registration fees or offer free registration
- Create prizes for Top Fundraisers and gifts (perks) for donor levels
- Automatically send email confirmation receipts to constituents
- Track donations, download financial and participant reports
- Enable privacy features for participants (children or students)
- Configure keyword for free Text to Donate
- Configure Social Media integration for easy Social Sharing
- Interface to add off-line donations received (by check or cash)
See How Our Crowdfunding Software Works
Our crowdfunding software works for fundraising campaigns and events in which individuals and teams collect donations for your charitable cause. Our flexible P2P crowdfunding software works with one-time and recurring donations. Utilizing the Athon software component allows organizations to collect pledges per pin, per lap, per mile, or with any unit you configure. Your school or organization can easily configure your fundraising website to meet your specific goals, and your constituents will enjoy personalizing their web pages.
Our crowdfunding software includes a peer-to-peer fundraising website that allows your organization to:
- Manage participant and team registrations
- Host a personal fundraising page for each participant, including pictures and videos, their statement, social media links, and goal achievement progress
- Display top fundraisers and teams (Fundraising Leaderboards)
- Track fundraising progress with fundraising thermometers at the individual and team level
- Securely process donations assigned to specific participants or teams
- Easily Share your fundraising website via Social Media channels
- Promote your event sponsors and their Social Media accounts
- Take unlimited one-time and recurring monthly donations
Beautiful Peer to Peer Fundraising Websites
Our mobile-responsive crowdfunding websites will impress your organization’s constituents.
- Participants drive potential donors to their personal fundraising page to make secure online donations.
- Personal fundraising pages include a fundraising statement, banner image, social media share, and fundraising thermometer to track goal progress.
- Interactive features: Campaign Chatter and Donations Page where donations received are optionally displayed.
- P2P event managers can promote sponsors on the website with sponsor logos, text, and Social Media.
- Participant Center includes registration, leaderboards, prizes, and more to motivate participation.
Fundraising Leaderboards and Thermometers
Competition and visibility motivate participants to raise more money for your organization or charitable cause. That’s why our peer-to-peer software template contains fundraising leaderboards with the top individual and team fundraisers and fundraising thermometers that show fundraising progress at the individual and group levels. With a peer-to-peer event format, your event’s success lies in your participants’ ability to fundraise for your organization. Providing gamification tools and visual metrics on the crowdfunding website is key to your success.
Text Fundraising with Text to Donate
Text-to-donate is using SMS phone texting to donate to a nonprofit organization or charitable cause. Text to Donate allows donors to easily support your organization anytime and anywhere, from their mobile phones. Supporters will text your organization or fundraising campaign’s keyword to a designated phone number. In return, they will receive a link to your website to make a mobile donation.
Our crowdfunding platform features free unlimited text-to-donate SMS messages for all your crowdfunding campaigns.
Robust Financial Reporting and Data Collection
The administration area houses participant and team data, donation and donor data, and allows administrators to configure settings for the crowdfunding event. Multiple event managers can log in and work on the campaign, customizing the website and settings. The primary administrator can provide limited access to additional administrators or volunteers to keep event data secure.
Financial tracking is imperative for reaching fundraising goals and managing a fundraising event. Our Peer-to-peer reports give you the data you need. Donor data can be exported to your CRM with our Zapier integration.
Highlight Fundraiser Prizes and Donor Perks
The power of a peer-to-peer fundraising campaign lies in your participants’ fundraising abilities. As your participants tap into their social network, new people are introduced to your organization, and many will likely become donors, if only for this event. The percentage of your participants that fundraise (and fundraise well) will likely be a key metric of your success. That’s why offering and promoting great prizes is key. Our websites allow you to customize any number of prizes and display cool badges when prize levels are attained.
As well, donors can be offered perks or free merchandise at specific donation thresholds. Raise more by offering attractive donor perks at higher donation levels.
Nonprofit Crowdfunding and Peer to Peer Platform Pricing
Start your campaign for free! We offer two pricing options for your crowdfunding campaigns.
There are no platform fees when you use our free pricing model. Optional donor tips from your supporters allow us to offer the platform free of charge.
Sometimes free pricing isn’t a good fit, or you don’t want donors prompted for tips during checkout. With percentage pricing, 4.9% is applied to each credit card transaction, and you decide who covers the cost.
Types of Peer-to-Peer & Crowdfunding Campaigns We Support
Tips for Peer to Peer Fundraising Campaign Success
- We ensure that your peer-to-peer website is responsive and readily visible on all mobile devices. It’s vitally important for crowdfunding websites to be responsive and professional in appearance and allow for easy mobile donations to raise money online.
- Stories are of utmost importance. Supporters should share their reason for loving the mission of the organization, along with the organization being able to clearly define what makes their mission come to life. Taking the time to frame your success stories compellingly helps ensure that people feel connected to your work and driven to give.
- It is important that supporters can see the progress of your fundraising campaign. Our crowdfunding platform has visual progress charts illustrating how much money has been raised towards fundraising goals. Our sites use fundraising thermometers at the campaign, team, and individual fundraiser levels. Leaderboards also highlight top fundraisers.
- Every P2P campaign must be able to be shared on social media with ease. Ensuring that individuals can easily share links to the campaign creates ease in access for people wishing to give their financial support.
- Your fundraisers are most likely busy people with limited time to raise money for your organization. Make it easy for them by providing resources and tools for peer-to-peer fundraisers.
- Create weekly campaign progress reports that are sent out to each campaign participant so that everyone understands where the campaign stands in terms of goals and which individuals are the highest performers. Your role as an administrator is to support and motivate your participants.
- Weave a culture of gratitude through every step of campaign progress. By ensuring participants feel appreciated and supported, you will increase the likelihood of their enthusiastic support and future participation.
Take your crowdfunding and peer-to-peer campaigns to the next level
- More Posts
The ultimate guide to walkathons with free templates (walkathon pledge forms, flyers), a walk-a-thon timeline & checklist, and more.View Resources
Benefits, tips, tools, and more information for nonprofit crowdfunding and peer-to-peer fundraising campaigns for organizations.View Resources
The online system is easy to use and greatly increased our ability to raise more money with our walkathon.— Jennifer F. – Jack Anderson Elementary