A State of the Art Virtual Fundraising Platform for Nonprofits and Schools
Make an Impact & Successfully Raise Funds During COVID-19
See How Organizations Are Raising More Than Ever Online
We Have the Online and Virtual Fundraising Tools You Need – For Free!
Our donor-friendly online and virtual event platform is a powerful choice for schools and nonprofit organizations looking to enhance online fundraising with advanced virtual fundraising software. Our platform is full of robust virtual fundraising tools and online event features for high-impact fundraising campaigns.
From online stores with P2P functionality to live-streamed events and virtual or hybrid walkathons, the DoJiggy fundraising suite manages everything from one easy-to-use dashboard. If your organization is ready for something new, check out what DoJiggy offers for virtual fundraising campaigns.
Be up and running in just a couple of hours. It’s completely free to get started raising money online.
Features of Our Virtual Fundraising Platform
Fundraise Your Way
Live & Virtual P2P Campaigns
Membership & Recurring Donations
Social Media Sharing & Integration
Create Excitement for Your Cause
Our virtual fundraising software allows you to create excitement for your cause, which is the key to successful virtual fundraising campaigns. Here’s how we do it.
Livestream Nonprofit Events
Live-streaming video allows organizations to connect with their supporters and tell their stories. It is the closest thing to a live event during these times, to make a real connection with viewers. Live stream works great on social media, as it provides the added benefit of increased reach when shared on social media platforms. Our software includes a live stream platform made for fundraising.
Here are some ways nonprofits are using live streaming:
- Live Stream Campaign Kick-Offs or Virtual Pep Rallies
- Live Stream Events, such as Happy Hours
- Live Stream to Draw Raffle Winners
- Live Stream in the Field
- Live Interview and Q & A Sessions
Customize Your Organization’s Branding
Your supporters want to hear from you – not DoJiggy. Our platform’s custom branding section allows you to customize it all, so your supporters won’t even know that DoJiggy is making you look good behind the scenes. Our custom branding includes:
- Customize your pages with your organization’s colors and logo
- Use your own website URL (e.g., donate.myorganization.org)
- Brand donation receipts and all auto-generated emails with your organization’s logo
- Even send DoJiggy emails from your organization’s email address (e.g., email@example.com)
Create a Powerful Fundraising Landing Page
All organizations receive a free fundraising landing page, or Supporter Center, with DoJiggy.io. By directing supporters to your fundraising landing page, you’ll provide a simple and immediate way for them to view your current fundraisers and donate to your organization. For example, you could have a ‘Ways to Donate’ button on your website that takes supporters to your supporter center. From there, people can make a donation to your organization through any of the virtual fundraisers listed.
Schools have many unique communities, including sports teams, classrooms, clubs, and more. Often these groups need to raise funds to support their initiatives and activities. Your school’s supporter center can be used as a central hub through which each of these groups can easily set up and run their own fundraisers for their community. Parents can also visit the page to donate to their student’s fundraiser.
Use Prize Widgets and Gamification Elements for Virtual P2P Events
Virtual P2P events, such as walkathon fundraisers, work well for many organizations. The key is to keep your supporters engaged and motivated to raise money for your cause. Our crowdfunding websites do this with ease. Administrators determine prize levels, and top fundraisers receive a prize widget to show off their skills. Our updated prize widgets, online fundraising thermometers, and leaderboards are more important than ever to build excitement for virtual campaigns. Read more about our gamification tools.
Our Improved Mobile Payment Options Make Donating Swift, Secure, and Easy
We’re focused on helping nonprofits and schools raise money for the causes that matter. To encourage easy online donations and event registrations, we’ve enabled more mobile giving payment methods on our virtual fundraising platform.
We offer Apple Pay and Google Pay, allowing many smartphone users to donate without the need to enter credit card details. When a donor doesn’t have to type out credit card details, it makes donating faster and more feasible anywhere. Apple Pay and Google Pay users can donate to your fundraiser in just one click.
We have also implemented Text to Donate, which allows donors to easily support your organization any time and anywhere, right from their mobile phones. Supporters will text your fundraising campaign’s keyword to a designated phone number. In return, they will receive a link to your website, auction item, or other feature to make a simple mobile donation.
The Best Virtual Fundraising Ideas for Nonprofits
Many organizations have been hit hard financially by canceled fundraising events this year. There is a way forward. By reworking your nonprofit’s fundraising strategies, your organization can continue fundraising and engaging your supporters virtually throughout this global pandemic. This only works if you can engage your constituents and donors with effective virtual fundraising ideas. As conditions improve, many organizations have adapted these campaigns into hybrid events using our powerful virtual event platform for nonprofits.
We’ve compiled this list of the ten best virtual fundraising ideas for nonprofits and schools. So get creative and find one that works for your organization.
- Virtual Walkathons and Fun Runs – Walkathons make great, healthy fundraisers that almost anyone can participate in and enjoy. Add a walkathon theme to make it more fun. Virtual walkathons are great fundraisers for schools and PTO groups that can raise a lot of money with few upfront costs.
- Virtual Happy Hours and Performances – Get your live stream ready! Virtual performances work great for bands and choir fundraisers.
- Online Product Sales with P2P Pages – Virtual merchandise sales are a no-brainer for no/low contact fundraising. Our simple stores make it so easy, you can get set up and selling in no time. This is another great school or team fundraiser.
- Fundraising Raffles – Online raffles are the perfect way to raise money for many groups. We offer the ability to incorporate peer to peer fundraising in raffles, where fundraisers sell raffle tickets via a personal fundraising page. Our raffle software can even randomly select and notify winners. Just find a prize and go!
- Charity Auctions – All you need are some great auction items and our software. Simply create your fundraising auction website and add unlimited auction categories and items. Set the time for online bidding to start and begin advertising your auction via online and social media channels. Bids are made online and via text to bid. Auction winners are automatically charged, and winning bid notices can even be automated.
- Livestreamed Talks or Conferences – If you can find an expert in your field, hosting a paid online conference or talk is a great way to raise money and position your organization as an expert in the field.
- Virtual or UnGalas – Since large-scale galas aren’t possible, some organizations are turning to virtual galas. Get dressed up, pour a glass of wine, and don’t worry about finding a designated driver.
- Virtual Bikeathons – Much like virtual walkathons, bikeathon fundraisers can be run virtually with just a few tweaks. Bikers create a personal fundraising page and commit to biking for your cause.
- Grocery or Food Delivery Campaigns – Since many people are staying in to promote social distancing, why not sell groceries or other items online and deliver them right to your donors? Create and sell online food packages with a theme – for example, Italian Night or Mexican Night. Get supporters to volunteer and deliver the packages.
- Custom Crowdfunding Campaigns – Mission-driven crowdfunding campaigns are almost always successful. These can be Bird Walks for conservation groups, hit-a-thons for baseball teams, or swimathons for swim teams. Just do what your organization and supporters do best and do it in a virtual format.
More Virtual Fundraising Resources
There’s no doubt that nonprofits and other charitable organizations are feeling the effects of COVID-19. It’s not easy, and it’s not going away. The good news is that we’re making the pivot to virtual with you here at DoJiggy. Virtual fundraising software can be an excellent solution for nonprofits at any time, but especially during a global pandemic.
We believe virtual fundraising can be just as engaging as in-person fundraising; you just need the right tools and strategies. Check out these resources to learn more about ways to conduct online and virtual fundraising events and campaigns.
How to Run a Virtual Walkathon for your School
Back to School and back-to-school fundraising go together. This is the time of year when schools and PTOs all across the country start organizing school walkathons and fun runs. But due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many schools won’t be in session this fall or will have limited online schedules.…
How to Safely Conduct Golf Tournaments During COVID-19
While many golf tournaments have already been postponed or canceled due to COVID-19, other organizations are still on the fence or looking forward to fall events. After all, your organization still needs to raise money, perhaps now more than ever. Fundraising golf tournaments can be very lucrative events when done well. The good news …
How to Host a Virtual Gala Fundraiser
A virtual gala fundraiser is a way to host what would normally be your fundraising gala, using a live streaming platform like Facebook Live to engage your supporters right from the comfort of their own homes. Virtual gala programs feature a layout similar to a live gala program with speakers or inspirational videos educating and engaging your audience…
Online & Virtual Fundraising in Times of the Coronavirus
It’s official. The novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) is here and impacting virtually every sector of society, including nonprofits. All types of events and gatherings, including fundraising events, are being canceled across the US and Canada. To safeguard children and curb the spread of the virus, many schools are shut down completely. In times of economic uncertainty…
These P2P Fundraising Events Are Going Virtual
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are seeing many fundraising events postponed or canceled for 2020. Now what? Your organization still needs to fundraise and perhaps more than ever. We detailed some ideas for fundraising during Coronavirus in this post, including converting your P2P fundraising events into virtual events. Sounds great…
Step-By-Step Guide To Organizing Successful Hybrid Events
Hybrid events and fundraisers are not a new idea. After more than a year of living in the thick of a pandemic, where virtual fundraisers were forced to overtake in-person events, the hybrid format has become increasingly popular for fundraising events. Although some people find the idea of hybrid events…