Run Swimathons, Spinathons, Hitathons, Golf Marathons, and More
Host Any Type of Fundraising-Athon to Engage & Activate Your Supporters
Participants and Teams Get Personal Fundraising Pages & Fundraising Thermometers
DoJiggy-Athon® software provides schools and nonprofits a cutting-edge, FREE website for online Athon and peer to peer crowdfunding campaigns that want to track units of effort.
- NO SUBSCRIPTION Required
- FREE Individual and Team Fundraising Pages
- FREE Custom Website Branding
- FREE Gamification Elements (Countdown, Thermometer, Chatter, Livestream)
- FREE Customer Success and Technical Support
- FREE PRICING with Optional Donor Tips
Just like our peer to peer crowdfunding software, our Athon software platform allows individuals and teams to create personal fundraising pages and solicit donations for your organization. Fundraising totals are tracked via fundraising thermometers and leaderboards and prizes for top fundraisers can be displayed.
The difference between our Athon platform and our peer-to-peer crowdfunding websites is the ability to accept pledges. A fundraising pledge is the promise of a donation that will be processed after a fundraising event or trigger occurs. Pledges are often utilized when participants run a certain number of laps or miles or bowling a certain number of pins. This makes pledge software a little different than traditional donations software, as donor credit cards must be securely stored for processing at a later time.
Features of DoJiggy-Athon Software
- Personal and team fundraising pages with fundraising thermometers
- Team fundraising area with leaderboards
- When a supporter pledges, they can indicate the maximum amount they’re willing to donate. They will never be charged more than that, even if the per-unit pledge activity exceeds their limit
- Take pledges per lap, per kilometer, per hour, per anything you define
- Add unlimited participants and manage your goals and donations from a single dashboard
- Donors enjoy a simple checkout experience when pledging. They can choose to make an easy per-unit pledge or make a flat donation
- Credit cards are securely stored when pledges are made. When your Athon ends, the platform automatically charges donors
Entering Athon Activity Results
Campaign organizers and participants can easily enter activity results in the Athon system during or after the fundraiser.
For example, a person participating in a pledge walk-a-thon would add the number of miles they walked. Results can be entered throughout a campaign, and the system will tally the entries. That way, the system can calculate results and charge donors for their pledges based on the total units entered. Results don’t need to be recorded at the same time, which means that your participants can enter them whenever they want. This feature comes in handy if your athon runs for an extended period (ie a school readathon or virtual walkathon hosted over a month). Our system even supports multiple units of effort if your organization needs to track more than one type of effort.
Types of DoJiggy-Athon Campaigns We Support
DoJiggy-Athon Fundraising Website Costs
There are no subscription periods, no contracts, and no upfront costs. Decide between our free with optional tips or percent pricing options for your Athon fundraiser.
There are zero platform fees when you use our free pricing model. Optional donor tips allow us to offer the entire platform free of charge.
Percent pricing is an alternative to better suit some nonprofit and corporate needs. 7.9% percent is applied to credit card donations, and you decide who covers the cost.
If you don’t need the per unit of effort function for your Athon, our crowdfunding platform is available at 4.9%.