Online Stores for Nonprofits
Easily and Securely Sell Products and Accept Donations Online
Our Simple Stores Can Be Ready to Go in Minutes with Optional P2P Functionality
With Automated Fulfillment on Pro Stores, Sales Fundraisers Have Never Been So Easy
Selling fundraising products online can be so simple! Hosting a sales fundraiser on your eCommerce store is a great way to add extra money to your organization’s bottom line. With our customizable online stores for nonprofits, we make it easy.
Your constituents will love purchasing branded merchandise on your nonprofit’s online store as a fun way to support your organization. Better yet, supporters display your brand everywhere they go – on t-shirts, hoodies, coffee mugs, and more – carrying your logo and message on your organization’s behalf.
Easily Create an Online Merchandise Store That’s Loaded with Features
- Customizable, mobile-responsive eCommerce store
- Include an unlimited number of products
- Automated email receipting
- Coupons can be generated
- Special discounted pricing is supported
- Product options – collect size, color, or whatever you need
- Product categories, search, and filter
- Use unlimited storage and bandwidth for the store
- Accept secure online donations on your store
- Customer account management – constituents can login and view orders, print receipts
- Sales tax and shipping fees can be included and auto-calculated
- The store can be easily linked from your organization’s website
- Strong sales reporting features
- Option to purchase a private store domain
See How Our Online Stores for Nonprofits Work
Ecommerce Option #2: Pro Stores for Nonprofits
Our Pro stores are for organizations that need more functionality, including automated printing and fulfillment. Many organizations use the Pro Store as part of their website for an ongoing revenue generator. The Pro store is also great for organizations that don’t mind paying a monthly fee and want low platform fees.
Features of our Pro Stores include:
- Shipping connects to the USPS app, for real-time shipping rates
- Automated printing and fulfillment of items, with Printful integration
- Advanced promo code and coupon management
- Multiple payment processing options available to supporters
- Advanced donation functionality
- Payment processing via DoJiggy Payments, Authorize.net, Stripe, and/or PayPal
Pro Stores Pricing
We offer pricing options for sales fundraisers – so you decide what’s best for your organization. Start small and upgrade later. It’s your choice.
Getting Started with an Online Store
Step 1: Decide Which Store Is Best for Your Organization
Decide if the Simple Stores meet your needs or if your organization will benefit from the features of our Pro stores.
Step 2: Get Started with a Simple Store or Request to Trial Our Pro Stores
- Start Setting Up your Simple Store now – right here
- We will provision your Pro eCommerce store within 24 hours – request here
Step 3: Add Your Store’s Products & Donation Levels
Include high-quality images and great copy to woo constituents.
Step 4: Customize Your Nonprofit Store
Define your colors, and add your organization’s logo and branding standards.
Step 5: Configure Your Payment Processor of Choice
Our Simple Stores integrate with Stripe. We offer DoJiggy Payments, Stripe, Authorize.net, and PayPal Standard integrations for Pro Store clients.
Step 6: Launch Your Online Merchandise Store and Start Selling!
Announce your launch widely on your nonprofit website, newsletter, and via Social Media.
Our Nonprofit Store Hosting Features
Automated Fulfillment for Your Nonprofit eCommerce Store
No time to package and ship products? This is often the downfall of nonprofit sales fundraisers. After all, your nonprofit is not an apparel company, right? While an online store can raise money for your organization and help you spread the word, it shouldn’t take away valuable internal resources from your mission. No problem!
Printful and Printify provide on-demand printing and automated fulfillment (or dropshipping) for our Pro Stores. This means that these companies produce your custom-designed items only after they are ordered online. No need for guesswork or printing up extras that you can’t sell. Design the items and print them only once they have been ordered on your eCommerce store. Printful or Printify will even ship your items directly to your nonprofit constituents and charge your organization the nonprofit rate. Your organization sets your product rate above this, to ensure that you always make a profit.
What Types of Merchandise Sales & Sales Fundraisers Can Nonprofits Do Online?
Most nonprofit organizations that sell products supporting a charitable or nonprofit mission should have no problem as long as the proceeds from such sales are categorized appropriately when filing taxes. However, be sure to discuss your plans with the nonprofit accountant or CFO to ensure that the storefront activity is operating according to 501(c)3 standards. We cannot provide legal or tax advice.
Read our blog on how to generate nonprofit merchandise sales.
Popular products for merchandise sales include:
- Custom apparel – T-shirts, hoodies, polo shirts, socks, hats, caps, and more
- Coffee mugs – Stainless steel travel mugs and ceramic, branded mugs
- Key chains
- Customized bags – Totes, backpacks, laptop cases, and more
- Fundraising raffle tickets
- Discount cards, scratch cards, or discount books
- Signature golf items – golf balls, golf polo shirts, etc.
- Gourmet coffee or tea
Who Runs Sales Fundraisers with Our Online Stores for Nonprofits?
There are so many types of organizations that can benefit from sales fundraisers via an online merchandise store.
- Educational Institutions – Public schools, Private schools, PTO and PTA groups
- Hospitals and their foundations
- Nonprofit foundations
- Churches, synagogues, meditation centers, and communities of faith
- Advocacy groups
- Animal shelters
- Government organizations
- Civic organizations – Kiwanis, Key Clubs, Rotary Clubs, Lions Club, and more
- And all types of nonprofits and charitable organizations
Nonprofit Website eCommerce by WordPress
WordPress is the most powerful, flexible content management system with thousands of templates available. Almost 30% of all websites on the internet today use WordPress.
DoJiggy has taken the best of the WordPress platform and customized it to fit the needs of nonprofits and schools. Our Pro Stores run on a WordPress nonprofit customization for maximum function and flexibility.