Online Stores for Nonprofits
Selling fundraising products online can be so simple! Hosting a sales fundraiser on your eCommerce store is a great way to add extra money to your organization’s bottom line. With our customizable online stores for nonprofits, we make it easy.
- NO SUBSCRIPTION Required
- FREE Individual and Team Sales Pages
- FREE Custom Website Branding
- FREE Gamification Elements (Countdown, Thermometer, Chatter, Livestream)
- FREE Customer Success and Technical Support
- FREE PRICING with Optional Donor Tips
Easily and Securely Sell Products and Accept Donations Online
Create an Online Merchandise Store That’s Loaded with Features
- Customizable, mobile-responsive eCommerce store
- Include an unlimited number of products
- Automated email receipting
- Generate promo codes for discounts
- Product options – collect size, color, or whatever you need
- Product categories, search, and filter
- Use unlimited storage and bandwidth for the store
- Accept secure online donations on your store
- Customer account management – constituents can log in and view orders, print receipts
- Sales tax and shipping fees can be included and auto-calculated
- Easily link from your organization’s website
- Option to purchase a private store domain
See How Our Online Stores for Nonprofits Work
Ecommerce Option #2: Pro Stores for Nonprofits
Our Pro stores are for organizations that need more functionality, including automated printing and fulfillment. Many organizations use the Pro Store as part of their website as an ongoing revenue generator. The Pro store is for organizations that don’t mind paying a monthly fee and offers more payment processing options.
Features of our Pro Store websites include:
- Shipping connects to the USPS app for real-time shipping rates
- Automated printing and fulfillment of items, with Printful integration
- Advanced promo code and coupon management
- Multiple payment processing options are available to supporters
- Added donation functionality
- Payment processing via DoJiggy Payments, Authorize.net, Stripe, and/or PayPal
Pro Stores Pricing
For advanced sales fundraisers that need flexible shipping or automated fulfillment. A minimum six-month contract is required.
Getting Started with an eCommerce Store
Step 1: Decide Which Store Is Best for Your Organization
Decide if the Simple Stores meet your needs or if your organization will benefit from the features of our Pro stores.
Step 2: Get Started with a Simple Store or Request to Trial Our Pro Stores
- Start Setting Up your Simple Store now
- We will provision your Pro eCommerce store within 24 hours – just request it here
Step 3: Add Your Store’s Products & Donation Levels
Include high-quality images and great copy to woo constituents.
Step 4: Customize Your Nonprofit Store
Define your colors, and add your organization’s logo and branding standards.
Step 5: Configure Your Payment Processor of Choice
Our Simple Stores integrate with Stripe. We offer DoJiggy Payments, Stripe, Authorize.net, and PayPal Standard integrations for Pro Store clients.
Step 6: Launch Your Online Merchandise Store and Start Selling!
Announce your launch widely on your nonprofit website, newsletter, and via Social Media.
Our Nonprofit Store Hosting Features
Sales Fundraisers Have Never Been So Easy with Automated Fulfillment
No time to package and ship products? This is often the downfall of nonprofit sales fundraisers. After all, your nonprofit is not an apparel company. While an online store can raise money for your organization and build brand awareness, it shouldn’t take away valuable internal resources from your mission. No problem!
Printful and Printify provide on-demand printing and automated fulfillment (or dropshipping) for our Pro Stores. This means these companies produce your custom-designed items only after they are ordered online. No need for guesswork or printing up extras that you can’t sell. Design the items and print them only once they have been ordered on your eCommerce store. Printful or Printify will even ship your items directly to your nonprofit constituents and charge your organization the nonprofit rate. Your organization sets your product rate above this to ensure that you always make a profit.
What Types of Merchandise Sales and Sales Fundraisers Can Nonprofits Do Online?
Your constituents will love purchasing branded merchandise on your nonprofit’s online store as a fun way to support your organization. Better yet, supporters display your brand everywhere they go – on t-shirts, hoodies, coffee mugs, and more – carrying your logo and message on your organization’s behalf.
Most nonprofit organizations that sell products supporting a charitable or nonprofit mission should have no problem if the proceeds from sales are categorized appropriately when filing taxes. Discuss your plans with a nonprofit accountant or CFO to ensure the storefront activity operates according to 501(c)3 standards. We want to support your cause but cannot provide legal or tax advice. Read our blog on how to generate nonprofit merchandise sales.
Popular products for charity merchandise sales include:
- Custom apparel – T-shirts, hoodies, polo shirts, socks, hats, caps, and more
- Coffee mugs – Stainless steel travel mugs and ceramic, branded mugs
- Key chains
- Customized bags – Totes, backpacks, laptop cases, and more
- Fundraising raffle tickets
- Discount cards, scratch cards, or discount books
- Signature golf items – golf balls, golf polo shirts, etc.
- Gourmet coffee or tea
Who Runs Sales Fundraisers with Our Online Stores for Nonprofits?
So many types of organizations can benefit from sales fundraisers via an online merchandise store.
- Educational Institutions – Public schools, Private schools, PTO and PTA groups
- Hospitals and their foundations
- Nonprofit foundations
- Churches, synagogues, meditation centers, and communities of faith
- Advocacy groups
- Animal shelters
- Government organizations
- Civic organizations – Kiwanis, Key Clubs, Rotary Clubs, Lions Club, and more
- And all types of nonprofits and charitable organizations
Nonprofit Website eCommerce by WordPress
WordPress is the most powerful, flexible content management system, with thousands of templates available. Almost 30% of all websites on the internet today use WordPress.
DoJiggy has taken the best of the WordPress platform and customized it to fit the needs of nonprofits and schools. Our Pro Stores run on a WordPress nonprofit customization for maximum function and flexibility.