Online Stores for Nonprofits
Easily & Securely Sell Products and Accept Donations Online
Does your organization want to sell products online? Selling products on your own eCommerce store is a great way to add extra money to your organization’s bottom line. With our customizable online stores for nonprofits, it couldn’t be much easier!
Purchasing branded merchandise on your nonprofit’s personalized online store is a great way for supporters to give to your organization. Better yet, supporters can display your brand everywhere they go – on t-shirts, hoodies, coffee mugs and more – carrying your logo and message on your organization’s behalf.
Easily Create an Online Merchandise Store That’s Loaded with Features
- Customizable, mobile-responsive eCommerce store
- Include an unlimited number of products
- Free SSL certificate on all pages
- Automated email receipting
- Coupons can be generated
- Special discounted pricing is supported
- Product options – collect size, color or whatever you need
- Accept secure online donations on your store
- Product categories, search and filter
- Tribute or Honorary giving (in honor of, in memory of)
- Use unlimited storage and bandwidth
- Customer account management – constituents can login and view orders, print receipts
- Sales tax and shipping fees can be included and auto-calculated
- Store can be embedded into our WordPress nonprofit websites or linked from your organization’s current website
- Strong sales reporting features
- Option to purchase a private store domain
See How Our Online Stores for Nonprofits Work
We will provision your eCommerce store within 24 hours
Step 2: Add Your Store’s Products & Donation Levels
Include high-quality images and great copy to woo constituents
Step 3: Customize Your Nonprofit Store
Define your colors, add your organization’s logo and branding standards
Step 4: Select Your Payment Processor of Choice
We offer DoJiggy Payments and Authorize.net integrations
Step 5: Launch Your Online Merchandise Store!
Announce your launch widely on your nonprofit website, newsletter and via Social Media
Our Nonprofit Store Hosting Features
AWS Cloud Based
Nonprofit eCommerce Store Pricing
Start your store for free! We offer two pricing plans – so you decide what’s best for your organization. Start small and upgrade to the monthly payment plan when sales take off. It’s your choice. And don’t forget that the nonprofit store is already included as part of our nonprofit website premium hosting plan.
Automated Fulfillment for Your Nonprofit eCommerce Store
No time to package and ship products? After all, your nonprofit is not an apparel company, right? While an online store can raise money for your organization and help you spread the word, it shouldn’t take away valuable internal resources from your mission. No problem!
Printful offers on demand printing and automated fulfillment for online stores. This means that Printful produces your previously designed items only after they are ordered online. No need for guesswork or printing up extras! Design the items and print them only once they have been ordered on your eCommerce store. Printful will even ship your items directly to your nonprofit constituents and charge your organization the nonprofit rate. Your organization sets your product rate above this, to ensure that you always make a profit.
DoJiggy online stores are automatically integrated with Printful, to make your job easy. Ask us if you are interested in automated fulfillment for your nonprofit eCommerce store.
What Types of Merchandise Can Nonprofits Sell Online?
For the most part, nonprofit organizations that sell products for the supporting the nonprofit mission should have no problem, as long as the proceeds from such sales are categorized appropriately when filing taxes. However, be sure to discuss your plans with the nonprofit accountant or CFO to assure that the storefront activity is operating according to 501(c)3 standards. Read our blog on how to generate nonprofit merchandise sales.
Popular products for merchandise sales include:
- Apparel – T-shirts, hoddies, polo shirts, socks, hats, caps and more
- Coffee mugs – Stainless steel travel mugs and ceramic, branded mugs
- Key chains
- Bags – Branded bags and carry
- Fundraising Raffle tickets
- Discount cards, scratch cards or discount books
- Signature golf items – golf balls, golf polo shirts, etc.
- Gourmet coffee
- Candy bars and chocolates
- Books or educational pamphlets
- Holiday gift wrap
- Magazine subscriptions
- Products that support or inform about your organization’s mission
Who Uses Online Stores for Nonprofits
There are so many types of organizations that can benefit from an online merchandise store.
- Educational Institutions – Public schools, Private schools, PTO & PTA groups
- Nonprofit foundations
- Churches, synagogues, meditation centers and communities of faith
- Advocacy groups
- Animal shelters
- Government organizations
- Civic organizations – Kiwanis, Key Clubs, Rotary Clubs, Lions Club and more
- And all types of nonprofits!
Nonprofit Websites & eCommerce by WordPress
WordPress is the most powerful, flexible content management system with thousands of templates available. In fact, almost 30% of all websites on the internet today use WordPress.
DoJiggy has taken the best of the WordPress platform and customized it to fit the specific needs of nonprofits and schools. Our nonprofit and school website software can optionally integrate with our online merchandise store, to offer your organization a more comprehensive fundraising solution. Our WordPress non-profit customization includes: