Online Stores for Nonprofits
Easily and Securely Sell Products and Accept Donations Online
Our Simple Stores Can Be Ready to Go in Minutes with Optional P2P Functionality
With Automated Fulfillment on Pro Stores, Sales Fundraisers Have Never Been So Easy
Selling fundraising products online can be so simple! Hosting a sales fundraiser on your eCommerce store is a great way to add extra money to your organization’s bottom line. With our customizable online stores for nonprofits, we make it easy.
- NO SUBSCRIPTION Required
- FREE Individual and Team Sales Pages
- FREE Custom Website Branding
- FREE Gamification Elements (Countdown, Thermometer, Chatter, Livestream)
- FREE Customer Success and Technical Support
- FREE PRICING with Optional Donor Tips
Your constituents will love purchasing branded merchandise on your nonprofit’s online store as a fun way to support your organization. Better yet, supporters display your brand everywhere they go – on t-shirts, hoodies, coffee mugs, and more – carrying your logo and message on your organization’s behalf.
Easily Create an Online Merchandise Store That’s Loaded with Features
- Customizable, mobile-responsive eCommerce store
- Include an unlimited number of products
- Automated email receipting
- Coupons can be generated
- Special discounted pricing is supported
- Product options – collect size, color, or whatever you need
- Product categories, search, and filter
- Use unlimited storage and bandwidth for the store
- Accept secure online donations on your store
- Customer account management – constituents can log in and view orders, print receipts
- Sales tax and shipping fees can be included and auto-calculated
- The store can be easily linked from your organization’s website
- Strong sales reporting features
- Option to purchase a private store domain
See How Our Online Stores for Nonprofits Work
We offer two types of eCommerce stores to meet the needs of nonprofit and school fundraisers. We have Simple Stores and Pro Stores – see which is best for your organization.
Ecommerce Option #1: Simple Stores for Nonprofits
Our Simple Stores® are a great option to get your organization set up and selling quickly, with little effort. Users can set up the store for free and add items within minutes. This is a great option for school spirit wear sales, churches, clubs, and all organizations where items can be picked up on-site. It also works well with fundraising events and sales fundraising campaigns. Shipping can be done if you build the shipping cost into the product or apply a flat fee to each transaction for shipping.
Another great feature of our Simple Stores is that individuals and teams can sell for your organization by enabling peer to peer functionality for your store.
Features of our Simple Stores include:
- Free pricing model, pay only a percentage of sales or fund the store with optional tips from your supporters
- Add unlimited items with multiple variations on each product – ie size and color of shirts
- Sales tax can be added to items
- Administer promo codes for discounted sales
- Take online donations in any amount
- Fundraising thermometer tracks sales progress
- Live stream video platform to launch fundraising campaigns online
- A shipping address is required when shipping is enabled
- Promote your fundraising sales via our free Text to Give feature (US clients only)
- Customizable auto-generated receipts to constituents
- Allow supporters to leave comments on your store updates page
- Secure payment processing by Stripe
- Allow individuals and teams to sell items on their personal store page
Simple Stores Pricing
There are no platform fees when you use our free pricing model. Optional tips from your supporters allow us to offer the platform free of charge.
Sometimes free pricing isn’t a good fit. With percentage pricing, 4.9% is applied to each credit card transaction, and you decide who covers the cost.
Ecommerce Option #2: Pro Stores for Nonprofits
Our Pro stores are for organizations that need more functionality, including automated printing and fulfillment. Many organizations use the Pro Store as part of their website as an ongoing revenue generator. The Pro store is for organizations that don’t mind paying a monthly fee and offers more payment processing options.
Features of our Pro Stores include:
- Shipping connects to the USPS app for real-time shipping rates
- Automated printing and fulfillment of items, with Printful integration
- Advanced promo code and coupon management
- Multiple payment processing options available to supporters
- Advanced donation functionality
- Payment processing via DoJiggy Payments, Authorize.net, Stripe, and/or PayPal
Pro Stores Pricing
For advanced sales fundraisers that need flexible shipping or automated fulfillment.
Getting Started with an Online Store
Step 1: Decide Which Store Is Best for Your Organization
Decide if the Simple Stores meet your needs or if your organization will benefit from the features of our Pro stores.
Step 2: Get Started with a Simple Store or Request to Trial Our Pro Stores
- Start Setting Up your Simple Store now
- We will provision your Pro eCommerce store within 24 hours – just request it here
Step 3: Add Your Store’s Products & Donation Levels
Include high-quality images and great copy to woo constituents.
Step 4: Customize Your Nonprofit Store
Define your colors, and add your organization’s logo and branding standards.
Step 5: Configure Your Payment Processor of Choice
Our Simple Stores integrate with Stripe. We offer DoJiggy Payments, Stripe, Authorize.net, and PayPal Standard integrations for Pro Store clients.
Step 6: Launch Your Online Merchandise Store and Start Selling!
Announce your launch widely on your nonprofit website, newsletter, and via Social Media.
Our Nonprofit Store Hosting Features
Automated Fulfillment for Your Nonprofit eCommerce Store
No time to package and ship products? This is often the downfall of nonprofit sales fundraisers. After all, your nonprofit is not an apparel company. While an online store can raise money for your organization and build brand awareness, it shouldn’t take away valuable internal resources from your mission. No problem!
Printful and Printify provide on-demand printing and automated fulfillment (or dropshipping) for our Pro Stores. This means that these companies produce your custom-designed items only after they are ordered online. No need for guesswork or printing up extras that you can’t sell. Design the items and print them only once they have been ordered on your eCommerce store. Printful or Printify will even ship your items directly to your nonprofit constituents and charge your organization the nonprofit rate. Your organization sets your product rate above this to ensure that you always make a profit.
DoJiggy Pro Stores are integrated with Printful and Printify to make your job easy. Please note that automated fulfillment is not available with Simple Stores.
What Types of Merchandise Sales & Sales Fundraisers Can Nonprofits Do Online?
Most nonprofit organizations that sell products supporting a charitable or nonprofit mission should have no problem as long as the proceeds from such sales are categorized appropriately when filing taxes. Be sure to discuss your plans with the nonprofit accountant or CFO to ensure that the storefront activity is operating according to 501(c)3 standards. We cannot provide legal or tax advice.
Read our blog on how to generate nonprofit merchandise sales.
Popular products for merchandise sales include:
- Custom apparel – T-shirts, hoodies, polo shirts, socks, hats, caps, and more
- Coffee mugs – Stainless steel travel mugs and ceramic, branded mugs
- Key chains
- Customized bags – Totes, backpacks, laptop cases, and more
- Fundraising raffle tickets
- Discount cards, scratch cards, or discount books
- Signature golf items – golf balls, golf polo shirts, etc.
- Gourmet coffee or tea
- Candy bars and chocolates
- Customized pet products (bandanas, bowls, and more)
- Customized face masks
- Books or educational pamphlets
- Holiday items – gift wrap, fresh wreaths, and more
- Magazine subscriptions
- Products that support or inform about your organization’s mission
Who Runs Sales Fundraisers with Our Online Stores for Nonprofits?
There are so many types of organizations that can benefit from sales fundraisers via an online merchandise store.
- Educational Institutions – Public schools, Private schools, PTO and PTA groups
- Hospitals and their foundations
- Nonprofit foundations
- Churches, synagogues, meditation centers, and communities of faith
- Advocacy groups
- Animal shelters
- Government organizations
- Civic organizations – Kiwanis, Key Clubs, Rotary Clubs, Lions Club, and more
- And all types of nonprofits and charitable organizations
Nonprofit Website eCommerce by WordPress
WordPress is the most powerful, flexible content management system, with thousands of templates available. Almost 30% of all websites on the internet today use WordPress.
DoJiggy has taken the best of the WordPress platform and customized it to fit the needs of nonprofits and schools. Our Pro Stores run on a WordPress nonprofit customization for maximum function and flexibility.