A Beginner’s Guide to Crowdfunding and Peer-to-Peer Campaigns for Nonprofits
Maybe you’ve heard that peer to peer fundraising is an excellent strategy for nonprofit organizations and schools, but aren’t quite sure what it is or what the benefits are. Peer to peer is a powerful method of fundraising that leverages supporters to fundraise on behalf of your organization or cause. It’s also known as P2P fundraising or crowdfunding for nonprofits. By tapping into the social network of your supporters, your organization is able to reach a much larger audience, therefore spreading greater awareness of your cause and raising significantly more dollars than traditional fundraising campaigns.
Here’s what we’ll cover in the free beginner’s guide:
- Building a strong crowdfunding planning committee
- Setting crowdfunding and peer-to-peer campaign goals
- Determining the best type of special event for your organization
- Recruiting sponsors, volunteers, and participants
- Utilizing our nonprofit crowdfunding software
- Effective marketing and publicity for crowdfunding and peer-to-peer campaigns
Call us at (888) 436-1999, ext. 2 to get your nonprofit crowdfunding or peer-to-peer campaign started with DoJiggy. We support walkathons, bike-a-thons, spin-a-thons, baseball hit-a-thons, Golf Marathons, community service projects, and more. Run any type of crowdfunding campaign that works with your organization’s mission and cause. Your participants and teams get a personal fundraising page to share on Social media. Leaderboards and fundraising thermometers add to the campaign excitement and fundraising success. We make it easy!