A Beginner’s Guide to Nonprofit Crowdfunding and Peer-to-Peer Campaigns
We’ve created this free eBook to help your organization get started and successfully plan a nonprofit crowdfunding or peer-to-peer fundraising campaign.
Maybe you’ve heard that peer-to-peer fundraising is an excellent strategy for nonprofits and schools but aren’t quite sure what it is or what the benefits are. Peer to peer is a powerful fundraising method that leverages supporters to fundraise for your organization or cause. It’s also known as P2P fundraising or crowdfunding for nonprofits. By tapping into the social network of your supporters, your organization can reach a much larger audience, spreading greater awareness of your cause and raising significantly more dollars than traditional fundraising campaigns.
Here’s what we’ll cover in the free beginner’s guide:
- Building a strong crowdfunding planning committee
- Setting crowdfunding and peer-to-peer campaign goals
- Determining the best type of special event for your organization
- Recruiting sponsors, volunteers, and participants for the event
- Utilizing nonprofit crowdfunding software
- Effective marketing and publicity for crowdfunding and peer-to-peer campaigns
- How to wrap up a crowdfunding campaign and prepare for next year’s event
Sign up and get started for free. Our platform supports walkathons, bike-a-thons, spin-a-thons, baseball hit-a-thons, Golf Marathons, and more. Run any crowdfunding campaign that works with your organization’s mission and cause. Your participants and teams get a personal fundraising page to share on Social media. Leaderboards and fundraising thermometers add to the campaign’s excitement and fundraising success. We make it easy!