Charity Auction Software
Charity auction software can help fundraising event planners organize and manage the numerous details associated with hosting a successful fundraising auction event. If your organization is hosting a gala or other fundraising event in conjunction with your silent auction, your site can be used to take online registrations and sell products for the associated event. When the event day arrives, print the bid sheets generated for each item with the highest current bid included as the starting point. If your charity auction is a virtual event, choose software that allows the administrator to easily email winners with a link that allows them to complete the auction transaction, and track final payments. Visit our section on how to run a silent auction for more guidelines and tips.
Important Features for Auction Software include:
- Online listing & bidding for an unlimited number of auction items
- Event registration, for live format silent auctions & galas
- Sponsorship sales & sponsor promotion
- Detailed financial reporting for all registrations, sponsorships & bids
- Auto-generated emails to the participants & administrator(s) for event registrations & out-bidding
- Included technical support to make sure you get it right!
You can see that choosing which software package to implement is an important decision for auction planners.
DoJiggy has discontinued our Auction software service as of January 2016, but have recommended a charity auction software provider. Find more information about our recommended auction software provider and download a free trial.