DoJiggy Golf Standard is a complete web-based registration and management system for fundraising golf tournaments. Since 2003, DoJiggy has hosted over 2,000 fundraising golf tournaments. As with all of DoJiggy's products, your organization's website is easy to create and fully customizable.
DoJiggy Golf Standard includes on-line registration for individual golfers and teams, sponsor promotion and management, and complete event management and reporting capabilities, including team pairing, and detailed order and financial reporting. The administration area provides a complete player database, storing registration information (name, address, phones, payment details, email, etc.), as well as email broadcast and email template capability, allowing tournament directors to easily communicate with registered players, sponsors, or prospective supporters. DoJiggy Golf Standard integrates with the industry's leading payment processors, so you manage the intake of your money.
Please note that multi-flight/multi-course registration and management, auction management, multi-tier pricing and several other features are available in the Professional Edition only. Click here for more information on the Professional Edition of our Golf software.
Raise more money with DoJiggy! As with all of our DoJiggy products, we charge a flat-fee and do not take a percentage of your sales or donations, nor do we charge for set-up and technical support.
See Detailed Product Comparison of our Golf software.See Examples See Demo
•• Features & Benefits
- Up to 150 Participants and 1 System Administrator are included
- Integrated payment processing: Take payments online and have money deposited in your account within days (Merchant account required.)
- Choose from 12 template theme options for your website look and feel
- Your custom Standard website includes eight pages and up to eight product/sales items
- Sell and promote sponsors and sponsorships with detailed sponsorship packages (unlimited), online sponsor registration, and rotating banner sponsor logos
- Accept charitable donations and generate receipts
- Auto-generated email receipts & confirmations for all on-line registrations, sponsor registrations, and product purchases
- One year hosted web service included
Custom Tournament Website
Easily create your custom tournament website! Choose from one of our templates to create the look and feel you desire. Enter event details (costs, registration dates, product sales, etc.) and photos. Our templates are designed to be used by people with little technical experience and produce a great looking website.
The DoJiggy Golf Standard package offers complete team management features. The online registration feature captures team names and preferred pairings based on user registration information. With team pairing, you can easily pair individuals and build teams as needed. The system can also be used to auto-assign starting holes and times.
Detailed Reporting Functions
Our Reports Menu is very useful in evaluating your event, and provides you with a valuable database for your next fundraiser. These reports - Detailed Order Report, Sales Summary, Payment Details Report, Registration Report, Team Report, Participant Report, Sponsors Report, and Special Reports - are auto-generated as orders come in to your website.
Manage Sponsors & Sponsorship Packages
Selling sponsorship packages and promoting your event sponsors is an important part of most fundraising golf tournaments. We make it easy with online sponsor registration, a dedicated sponsors page and rotating banner sponsor logos.
- Can I run multiple flights or courses within a single tournament?
- No, not with the Standard Edition. You will need to purchase or upgrade to the Professional Edition which allows for registration and administrative management of multi-flights and courses.
- How does your site help me to attract and manage tournament sponsors?
- With DoJiggy Golf, your organization can sell an unlimited number of sponsorship packages through your website. Once you have recruited sponsors, you will want to post their logo and a hyperlink to their website on your Sponsors page. With the Professional Edition only, you may also post a 1,000 word description about the sponsor. Both editions allow for your top sponsor logos (up to three) to be posted to your website header and thus shown on each page of your website. Sponsors appreciate this opportunity for extra exposure.