Color Run Fundraisers
Color Run fundraisers are a great choice for nonprofit and school fundraising events. Our Color Run fundraising websites can help make your event a success! Get ready to have a blast and make more money than ever with an exciting and creative color run fundraiser.
Color Run Fundraising Websites
A Crowdfunding website is essential to raising money with a color run fundraiser. Crowdfunding websites make it easy for your participants to share their fundraising page and get donations from friends and family. Some key features with our software:
- Personal & Team Fundraising pages are the heart of the system. Each participant has a personalized page with images, videos, their mission statement, Donate Now button, a fundraising thermometer and social media links.
- Multiple registration types for day and night color run fundraisers and easy check-in and registration.
- Team & Individual Registration: All participants may easily create or join teams.
- Prize Management: Track multiple award levels and print reports to easily distribute prizes. When participants reach a certain fundraising level, they get a prize widget on their personal fundraising page.
- Reporting Capabilities: Always be able to check the progress of your Color Run registration and fundraising progress in real-time so that you can plan that extra push to promote your event strategically.
How Color Runs Work
A color run fundraiser is run similar to a walkathon fundraiser in which crowdfunding participants collect donations in an effort to raise money for your fundraising campaign.
A Color Run is a non-competitive Fun Run or running event where participants and observers throw brightly colored paint on the runners. All participants should wear white to start to make the most of the colorful splashes. Kids love color run fundraisers and by using paint that is non-toxic, everyone can participate.
The After Party & Celebration is also a must! Our fundraising ideas below for the After Party add more ways for you to raise funds for your important cause.
Why Choose DoJiggy?
Organizing and planning a color run fundraiser from start to finish is seamless when powered by DoJiggy’s software for crowdfunding events.
Keep More Donations
Compare our fundraising software prices and decide to choose DoJiggy. We offer a flat fee with no hidden costs and we are the only major fundraising website provider that does not take a percentage of your funds raised! Other sites charge 10% to 30% of your fundraising dollars.
We Are Experienced and Trusted
Since 2003 we have maintained the trust of our customers and continuously seek the most innovative fundraising website solutions. We have helped thousands of organizations raise money online. See some of our loyal customers with their fundraising websites here.
Merchant Services Freedom
We Have Great Customer Support
We support you at no extra cost. Reach us by live chat or email and receive excellent customer support – we’re not a huge company and are able to be there for you when you need help.
Why not make your next fundraising event a Color Run?
Since thousands of people worldwide are signing up to participate in color run fundraisers, imagine how successful your organization could be with so many crowdfunding advocates to raise money for your cause. Holding such a popular event is a way to brand your organization by putting it in the limelight and attracting more donors.
With DoJiggy Crowdfunding software, each participant easily creates a personal fundraising page where photos and videos are uploaded, personal mission statements are shared, and secure online donations are collected. They easily send the link of their fundraising website to family and friends in advance of the event and share across social media channels. By making the event an online fundraising campaign, participants are able to expand their reach and raise more money for your cause.
Promoting a Color Run Fundraiser
Social Media Planning
Post Color Run Flyers
Fundraising Ideas for a Color Run
In addition to raising donations on your color run website, be sure to use the event and after-party as a fundraising opportunity. A great theme for a color run fundraiser may evolve around art and encouragement to create.
- Sell white t-shirts, hats, and bandanas as well as paint color packs so that runners and observers alike can purchase them and get colored. Take your audience into consideration – selling paint packets may not be the right choice for school events.
- Nighttime events may sell glow in the dark necklaces, bracelets and jewelry.
- Face painting and finger painting booths may be included in the after party.
- An art sale would add a layer of sophistication and create another fundraising opportunity. Bring the art sale to the celebration at the end of the event, and get local galleries and artists involved to donate their work.
- Fundraising ideas around art and color are endless. Let the creativity of your nonprofit fundraising campaign be known and put your creative hats on to come up with new and artful fundraising ideas