Swim Team Fundraising
Just like many other sports and team organizations, swim teams often find themselves in need of additional funds to help team members cover expenses for equipment, training tools, and travel expenses for competitions. Hosting a swim-a-thon and exploring swim team fundraising ideas can be a great way to bring in extra funding for your swim team.
DoJiggy offers a complete online registration and donation management system for swim team fundraising initiatives in which individual and team participants collect and track donations and pledges. DoJiggy Pledge allows your Swim Team to multiply the fundraising dollars raised as each of your swimmers tap into their group of friends and family to raise funds for your swim team. Get started with your swim team fundraising efforts via a free trial of our software.
DoJiggy Pledge is a fundraising software package which manages your swim team fundraising event or swim-a-thon seamlessly within a comprehensive peer-to-peer fundraising website. Your participants will have the convenience of adding registrations, products and sponsorships with our user-friendly shopping cart. Creating and selling custom products such as fundraising t-shirts and water bottles are included in your state-of-the-art software package. Our software includes:
- Easy Participant registrations for your Swim Team Fundraising Event
- Personal fundraising pages for each swimmer and team, including pictures, videos, mission statement and goal achievement progress
- Payment processing with secure pledge and donation payments
- Sponsorship sales & sponsor recognition
- Detailed financial, participant and donor reporting
- Online dashboard for your swimmers to send emails, update their webpage, and manage and track incoming donations
- Technical support is included
- We do not take a percentage of your donations like many of our competitors
Swim Team coaches and parents are able to easily configure registration fees, a minimum participant fundraising goal, and an event waiver which participants read and approve to register. Teams will have the option of the pledge type they would like to receive - flat-rate donations ($25 or $50) or per unit of effort pledges in which donations are calculated based on the number of laps swam. DoJiggy's flexible system allows you to take general donations each year and fully manage your swim team's event according to your needs.
DoJiggy charges a flat-fee and does not take a percentage of your pledges or donations, nor do we charge for set-up or technical support. DoJiggy Pledge comes with a personal fundraising page for up to 100 swimmers. Additional participant licenses are available for larger events; see our pricing page for details.See Examples See Demo Begin 14-day Free Trial
•• Features & Benefits of Swim Team Fundraising Software
- Easy to create, customizable fundraising website
- Each swimmer can easily customize their own personal fundraising page, which includes: pictures, videos, a personal fundraising goal and statement
- Swimmers can log-in and maintain their webpage, email friends and family, monitor and enter pledges, and view pledge reports
- Works with the industry's leading payment processors - you handle your intake of money directly
- DoJiggy does not take a percentage of your sales!
- Allows your supporters to easily take an active role in soliciting funds for your organization
- Includes sponsor management and promotion capabilities
- Offers the option of accepting flat-rate or per unit of effort pledges before or after your event
- Auto-generated email receipts & confirmations for all online registrations, sponsor registrations, and product purchases
- Detailed financial tracking & reporting
- Real-time macros that can be placed on your website for the Top Fundraising Teams & Individuals
- Fully comprehensive web-based fundraising software with everything at your fingertips
Personal Fundraising Pages
Each of your pledge drive participants will create their own personal fundraising page which includes their statement, photo & fundraising thermometer to track individual goals. Participants drive potential donors here to make secure online donations.
Pledge Event Manager
Customize your Pledge event here, including the type of pledges that will be received (flat rate or per unit of effort), fundraising goals, participant instructions, event waiver, printable pledge form and other important information.
Administrators can easily access all participant accounts from the secure administration area. Add and update participant profiles and easily log-in to the pledge control panel for each participant to update and track progress.
Participant Control Panel
Your swim team participants can update and manage their accounts through an online control panel. They can enter donations received off-line, email friends and family, and customize their personal fundraising page here.
- How do my participants create their personal fundraising pages?
- Upon registration your participants will create a username and password to access the participant control panel. They can create their personal fundraising page, email friends and family and review their fundraising progress.
- If I am planning a swim-a-thon can I take pledges per lap swam?
- Yes, the system allows users to accept flat-rate pledges (i.e. $25), or pledges per unit of effort (i.e. number laps swam, miles run, pies eaten, etc.). The unit of effort is created by the event administrator.
- Will I be able to easily track the highest individual fundraisers so that they can be awarded prizes?
- Yes, the system tracks all of this and more for you. Simply click on the appropriate report from your administrative control panel.