As part of our commitment to continually improve our online fundraising software services, we have released new multimedia fundraising pages for our walk-a-thon and Pledge event participants.
The new fundraising pages allow Pledge event participants to personalize their individual and team fundraising pages by easily uploading any combination of up to four photos or YouTube videos. This new photo and video gallery gives the individual fundraiser the opportunity to make a more compelling and emotional appeal to prospective donors. The new gallery format also allows for more exposure for the fundraiser by allowing the organization to insert a brand story and/or “call to action” video.
The new multimedia fundraising pages are not only easy for participants to create and manage, but are simple for potential donors to make a safe online donation or learn more about an upcoming fundraiser. The fundraising pages display the amount of pledges received with comments from donors, the percentage of the fundraiser’s goal achieved to-date, a personal appeal from the fundraiser, and the number of days before the fundraising event. The fundraising pages also provide sharing widgets so visitors can easily send an email to a friend or share the website on Facebook or Twitter helping to spread the word and drive more traffic to the fundraising website.
View a demo page of the Multimedia Fundraising Pages!
Features of DoJiggy’s MultiMedia Fundraising Pages:
- Participants can upload up to four personal photos and videos to personalize the fundraising page
- Pages are simple for participants to create, manage, and track progress
- Visitors and potential donors can easily navigate to learn more about the cause and/or the participant they are supporting
- Donors and supporters can safely and easily make an online donation, and post comments for participant
- Users create a sense of urgency by showing percentage of fundraiser’s goal achieved and number of days remaining
- Facilitates sharing with easy to use promotional tools, like social network sharing widgets and email capabilities