Nonprofit Websites That Drive Results
Recurring Donations, Membership Management, and a Powerful eCommerce Store
All with the Beauty and Flexibility of the WordPress Website Builder
DoJiggy offers beautifully crafted Nonprofit Websites and powerful Website Hosting for Non-Profits. Our nonprofit website builder makes it easy for organizations to update and maintain their own content on our nonprofit templates, while still allowing for the custom branding and flexibility organizations need.
Our Nonprofit Website Builder Features
- Fully customizable, responsive website templates
- Private domain and SSL certificate
- WordPress blog
- Online eCommerce store for product sales
- Membership sales and management
- Donations management – including recurring and tribute donations
- DoJiggy Payments provides secure payment processing without a merchant account
- On-page SEO review
- Events calendar
- MailChimp email campaign integration
- Social Media links for easy sharing
- Integrates with industry leading non-profit CRMs
- SMS manager for sending targeted SMS text messages (additional fees apply)
- QuickBooks integration to make accounting easy (additional fees apply)
See How Easy a Beautiful Nonprofit Website Can Be
A well-designed, organizational website is essential to help nonprofits engage new supporters, raise money, and share information with their base of donors and supporters. Schools and PTOs need school website software to communicate with families and share community calendars and upcoming events, as well as sell school spirit merchandise and more. But with such a large undertaking, it’s sometimes difficult to know where to start.
Building a beautiful nonprofit website is easy with us! This isn’t our first time around the bock and we bring our expertise to you. So what is involved in building a powerful non-profit website that drives the results your nonprofit needs? Here are the eight steps to configuring a beautiful, responsive nonprofit website with DoJiggy.
Nonprofit Website Builder by WordPress
Our WordPress driven nonprofit website builder makes it easy to create a beautiful website, while still allowing for the flexibility to include all of the website pages, blog posts, features and integrations that non-profits need. If you have been tasked with reworking your outdated website or building one from scratch, DoJiggy can help.
WordPress is the most powerful, flexible content management system CRM with thousands of templates available. In fact, almost 30% of all websites on the internet today use WordPress. You may have heard that WordPress is open source software or seen ads for free WordPress templates and hosting. So why does your organization need DoJiggy to implement a WordPress website?
DoJiggy has taken the best of the WordPress website builder and customized it to fit the specific needs of nonprofits and schools. Our WordPress non-profit customization includes:
- Easy-to-edit nonprofit website templates designed with best practices for audience engagement
- eCommerce store for product sales
- Automatic updates, so you don’t have to worry about software
- Several optional plugins and integrations to take your organization to the next level
- PCI compliant, cloud-based hosting that you can trust
With the power of WordPress, we offer an all-in-one solution for your nonprofit management needs. And website updates can often be made by your staff with a few clicks. Of course, our design team is also available for affordable design work when you need us.
Why Do Organizations Choose Us to Host Their Nonprofit Websites?
Ease of Use for Your Constituents
You want your constituents, donors, and anyone new to your organization to be able to easily find out what your organization does, why you’re special, why they need to donate their time or money to you, and be able to make an online donation with ease. This can make or break your organization’s online success and is especially true for organizations that work with an older demographic. Don’t forget that many of your donors may be on phones and mobile devices – so be sure that your platform is mobile-friendly (responsive) and works well on all devices.
Our Nonprofit Websites were developed with this idea first. Our templates are all responsive and built on the power of WordPress, so we have your back.
Branding that Defines an Organization
What image are you hoping to portray with your nonprofit’s website? Do you want your organization to look hip and modern or serious and scholarly? Your website is your face to the world, so be sure that your branding is decisive and based on your mission.
We make sure that you have enough customization to add your logos, images, color scheme, and branding and make the website truly yours. Choose from our recommended templates or work with us to find something that speaks more to your organization.
Clear Calls to Action
The best nonprofit websites allow your organization to be more successful. If you are trying to raise money (always!), be clear and let your constituents know. Include on every page a Donate Now button and a call to action message. If your organization runs on volunteers, place it in front and center and repeat it often. For newbies to your organization, be sure to include an email or newsletter sign-up. This allows users to get involved with your organization in a minimal way, setting the stage for increased involvement later.
We offer newsletter and SMS sign-ups on all of our nonprofit website templates.
People love to see a beautiful website, and by creating engaging content your donors are inclined to donate.
We have skilled designers who know how to brand your organization. We work one on one with you to create state-of-art, innovative non-profit websites. We create mobilized nonprofit websites that are easy to use on a desktop, tablet or phone. We design your dream nonprofit website with images and stories to impact your donor base.
Increase Credibility for Your Organization
Advertise your Guide Star, Charity Navigator, Better Business Bureau or other certifications, awards and ratings on your website. People love to see badges on nonprofit websites and feel more confident in donating when an organization is certified or has been reviewed and rated by others.
Our non profit websites include a footer space for these important logos and certifications.
If your organization is shopping for a nonprofit website, don’t forget about the back-end!
Ease of Payment Integration
You’ll need a payment processor to accept online donations, and sell tickets and other items on your nonprofit website. Setting up a merchant account can be a lengthy process.
All of our nonprofit websites can be easily configured to take credit and debit card payments with DoJiggy Payments.
No lengthy applications or wait time; sign up with us and start taking donations the same day.
Included Technical Support
When you need some help, you don’t want to pay extra for it!
Many nonprofit website hosting services charge extra for tech support, but in-house tech support is always included with us.
We Have the Best Integrations for Nonprofits
Our nonprofit website templates integrate with leading industry services to provide innovative options for your organization.
Recommendations for Building an Effective Nonprofit Website
We have supported nonprofit organizations since 2003 with our proprietary nonprofit fundraising software and services. We now bring our skills and expertise to the power of WordPress and its unique platform to provide organizational websites to nonprofits, schools and communities of faith. If you have a new organization or have been tasked with reworking your outdated nonprofit website, we’re here to help. Your cause is important to us, so we offer inspiration and design ideas for your nonprofit website based on our experience and research:
- Fewer options on the primary menu navigation help constituents to focus. Don’t add too many menu items, but rather categorize and add content under about 6-8 main menu items.
- Good photos and graphics are a must. Remember – a picture is worth 1,000 words. Hire a photographer to attend your events or classes and be sure to include photos of those you serve (with permission).
- Put as much information as possible right up front on your nonprofit website home page, so users don’t have to click to learn what you do and for whom.
- Present clear calls to action – what are you looking for from constituents? Donations, volunteers, fundraising and event participants, and more.
- Put your nonprofit mission statement up front and center so people know who you are and what you’re about.
- Highlight your Social Media pages. Encourage your users to join the conversation and learn more about your daily activities by following you on Social Media.
- Blog often and highlight case studies and personal stories that share the impact of your organization.