Our pledge software is a complete online registration and management system for events where participants collect and track pledges and donations for your cause. These events may be School Fun Runs, Color Runs, Golf Marathons, Spin-a-thons, Bike-a-thon fundraisers, and virtually any Athon type event you can imagine. Find an event that inspires your audience and matches your mission and create a custom pledge event. This type of event is also called nonprofit crowdfunding or peer-to-peer fundraising.
A fundraising pledge can mean different things to different people, but generally, a pledge is the promise of a donation that will be paid at a specific point in the future. Often a pledge is processed after a fundraising event or trigger occurs. This makes pledge software a little different than traditional donations software, as donor credit cards must be securely stored for processing at a later time.
Our powerful pledge websites allow organizations to multiply your fundraising resources, as each participant taps into their group of constituents to raise funds for your organization. This is accomplished with easy social share options. Now your participants are not just event registrants, but fundraisers.
With a pledge-a-thon format, your participants commit to raising donations to participate in your organization’s pledge drive or fundraising event. They simply register on your pledge crowdfunding website and then email friends, colleagues, and family members to solicit pledge donations for your organization. Motivated event participants can raise thousands of dollars through their social networks for your nonprofit cause.
Our pledge software includes a P2P crowdfunding website that allows your organization to:
- Manage peer-to-peer participant registrations (free or paid registrations)
- Host a personal fundraising page for each participant, including pictures and videos, their personal statement, and goal achievement progress
- Track pledges and donations based on participant performance
- View top fundraisers and teams and track progress with fundraising thermometers and leaderboards
- Securely process pledges and donations assigned to specific participants and teams
- Includes event sponsorship and related product sales, for additional revenue boosters
- Raise more money online!
Try Our Powerful Pledge Software for Athon Fundraising Campaigns
Crowdfunding & Pledge Website Features & Benefits
- Leaderboards & thermometers that can be placed on your website to track top fundraising teams and individuals
- Each participant can easily customize their own personal fundraising page and share with friends and family via social media
- Includes sponsor promotion capabilities
- The system can accept flat-rate donations or customizable per unit pledges
- Auto-generated email receipts for participant registrations, donations, and pledges
- Allows your constituents to take an active role in soliciting funds for your organization
- You handle the intake of money directly to your bank account
Crowdfunding & Pledge Software FAQs
- How do participants create personal fundraising pages?
- These pages are auto-generated upon registration. Your participants can create a password (when registering) to access the participant control panel. There they can edit their personal fundraising page and review their fundraising progress.
- Can participants ask friends to participate with them?
- Yes, our pledge software allows participants to invite their friends to join in the fun of your charity event. Prize management features also encourage fundraising success.
- Can I track pledges or donations by individuals and teams?
- Yes, our pledge software allows administrators to easily track and run reports by individual and team donations and pledges. Easily post leaderboards on your website for everyone to see. Many organizations offer prizes to the top fundraisers to give participants extra incentive to raise money for the cause.
- Do you offer privacy features for kid-centered or school pledge events?
- Yes, we have an optional privacy setting that can be enabled. Enabling this setting will block search engines from indexing participant pages and display only the last initial of a participant’s last name. This feature was created for school fundraising campaigns but can be used for any organization.
Can participants share their pages on Facebook or other social media platforms?
Yes, definitely! Social share buttons are included on every participant’s website page. Easy social sharing is key to the platform’s strength and your fundraisers’ success.