DoJiggy Pledge software includes a crowdfunding website that allows your organization to:
- Manage peer-to-peer participant registrations (free or paid)
- Host a personal fundraising page for each participant, including pictures and videos, their personal statement, and goal achievement progress
- Track pledges and donations based on participant performance
- View top fundraisers and teams and track progress with fundraising thermometers and leaderboards
- Securely process pledges and donations assigned to specific participants and teams
- Includes event sponsorship and related product sales, for additional revenue boosters
DoJiggy Pledge software includes 100 participants with fundraising pages and unlimited pledges or donations. Additional participant licenses can be purchased as needed. There are no limits as to the number of fundraisers our system supporters.
Raise more money with DoJiggy! As with all of our products, we charge a flat-fee and do not take a percentage of your sales or donations, nor do we charge for set-up and technical support.
Crowdfunding & Pledge Software Features & Benefits
- Leaderboards & thermometers that can be placed on your website for the Top Fundraising Teams & Individuals, Total Amount Raised, and more
- Each participant can easily customize their own personal fundraising page, email friends and family, monitor and enter donations and pledges, and view pledge reports
- Includes sponsor management and promotion capabilities
- System can accept flat-rate donations or customizable per unit pledges
- Auto-generated email receipts & confirmations for all online golfer registrations, sponsor registrations, donations, pledges, and product purchases
- Allows your constituents to take an active role in soliciting funds for your organization
- Works with the industry’s leading payment processors – you handle your intake of money directly and we do not take any percentage of your donations or sales
Crowdfunding & Pledge Software FAQs
- How do participants create personal fundraising pages?
- These pages are auto-generated upon registration. Your participants will create a username and password (when registering) to access the participant control panel. There they can edit their personal fundraising page, email friends and family and review their fundraising progress.
- Can I require my participants to raise a certain amount of money to participate?
- Yes, our Pledge software allows administrators to configure a minimum participant goal when configuring the event. Prize management features also encourage fundraising success.
- Can I track pledges or donations by individuals and teams?
- Yes, our Pledge software allows administrators to easily track and run reports by individual and/or team donations and pledges. Easily post leaderboards on your website for everyone to see. Many organizations offer prizes to the top fundraisers to give participants extra incentive to raise money for the cause.
- Do you offer privacy features for kid centered or school pledge events?
- Yes, we have an optional privacy setting that can be enabled. Enabling this setting will block search engines from indexing participant pages and display only the last initial of a participant’s last name. This feature was created for school fundraising campaigns, but can be used for any organization.
Can participants share their pages on Facebook or other social media platforms?
Yes, definitely! Social share buttons are included on every participant’s website page. Easy social sharing is key to the platform strength and your fundraisers’ success.