Easy, Affordable Online Fundraising Software
DoJiggy Pledge is a complete web-based registration and donation management system for events where individual or team participants collect and track pledges. DoJiggy Pledge works for events such as walk-a-thons, bowl-a-thons, and golf-a-thons, and has also been used for many types of unique fundraising initiatives. DoJiggy Pledge allows your organization to multiply your fundraising dollars raised, as each of your event participants taps into their group of constituents to raise funds for your organization.
DoJiggy Pledge is an online fundraising application that manages:
- Participant registrations for your walkathon or other pledge event
- Personal Web pages for each participant, including personalized picture, statement, and goal achievement progress
- Secure pledge and donation payments
- Sponsorship sales & sponsor recognition
- Detailed financial & participant reporting
- An online dashboard for your participants to email friends, update their webpage, and manage and track incoming donations
With this customizable system, event administrators are able to easily configure registration fees, a minimum participant fundraising goal, and an event waiver that participants must read and approve to register. Administrators will also consider the types of donations to be received - flat-rate donations ($25 or $50) or per unit of effort pledges (common for bowl-a-thons, where donations are calculated based on the number of pins bowled). Regardless of the needs of your organization, DoJiggy's flexible system can help.
Raise more money with DoJiggy! DoJiggy Pledge includes 100 event participants, each with their own personal web pages, and unlimited pledges or donations. As with all of our DoJiggy products, we charge a flat-fee and do not take a percentage of your pledges or donations, nor do we charge for set-up or technical support. DoJiggy Pledge (for up to 100 participants) is just $449 annually. Additional participant licenses are available for larger events; see our pricing page for details. Google® Analytics Integration Included in Professionl Edition Products!See Examples See Demo
•• Features & Benefits
- Easy to create, customizable website
- Each pledge participant can easily customize their own personal pledge page, which includes: a picture, their personal goal, statement, and comments from donors
- Pledge participants can log-in and maintain their webpage, email friends and family, monitor and enter pledges, and view pledge reports
- Works with the industry's leading payment processors - you handle your intake of money directly and DoJiggy does not take any percentage of your sales
- Allows your constituents to easily take an active role in soliciting funds for your organization
- Includes sponsor management and promotion capabilities
- System can accept flat-rate or per unit of effort pledges, before or after your event
- Auto-generated email receipts & confirmations for all on-line registrations, sponsor registrations, and product purchases
- Detailed financial tracking & reporting
- Easy reporting features & real-time macros that can be placed on your website for the 5 Top Fundraising Teams & Individuals
Personal Fundraising Pages
Each of your pledge drive participants will create their own personal fundraising page which includes their statement, photo & fundraising thermometer to track individual goals. Participants drive potential donors here to make secure online donations.
Pledge Event Manager
Customize your Pledge event here. Includes type of pledges that will be received (flat rate or per unit of effort), fundraising goals, participant instructions, event waiver, printable pledge form and other important information.
Administrators can easily access all participant accounts from the secure administration area. Add and update participant profiles and easily log-in to the pledge control panel for each participant to update and track progress.
- How do my participants create their personal fundraising pages?
- Upon registration, your participants will create a username and password to access the participant control panel. There they can create their personal fundraising page, email friends and family and review their fundraising progress.
- If I am planning a bowl-a-thon, can I take pledges per pin?
- Yes, the system allows users to accept flat-rate pledges (i.e. $25), or pledges per unit of effort (i.e. number of pins bowled, miles run, pies eaten, etc.). The unit of effort is created by the event administrator.
- Will I be able to easily track the highest individual fundraisers, so that they can be awarded prizes?
- Yes, the system tracks all of this and more for you. Simply click on the appropriate report from your administrative control panel.